If your phone accidentally took a dip in the pool, bring it into Rob the Phone Doctor for immediate service. Dr. Rob is one of the most trusted cell phone guys for Gateway Samsung water damage repair. He has the longest standing cell phone repair shop in all of Southwest Florida, so his experience is second to none.
For over 15 years, Dr. Rob has been taking phones apart and learning about their intricacies. When it comes to water damage, understanding all of these parts – proximity sensors, dock connectors, flex cables, main boards – pays off. Significantly.
If your phone has suffered water damage, do NOT delay in bringing it into Dr. Rob for fast water damaged phone repair in Gateway FL. The sooner we can start working on the phone, the better chance we have of saving it.
What to Expect for Gateway Water Damaged Phone Repair
Rob the Phone Doctor is very good at what he does. He works quickly and has a detailed process that he follows. Here are a few of the things you can expect when bringing your phone in for Samsung water damage repair in Gateway FL.
- Avoid turning your phone on! This can push the water further into the circuits. We’ll check your phone for internal damage and verify functionality.
- When we know what we’re working with, we can give you a quote. The estimate will include the Samsung phone repair in Gateway FL as well as any parts that need to be replaced.
- If you want to use our services for Gateway Samsung phone repair, we’ll get started right away. Our cleaning process is gentle but effective and removes corrosion and residue.
- If your Gateway Samsung water damage repair requires new parts, we’ll do this now. The most common parts that need to be replaced include the battery, microphone and ear speakers.
- All water damaged phone repair in Gateway FL comes with a 30-day warranty. If you have any problems during this time, bring your device into us for a re-check.
For your free estimate for Gateway Samsung water damage repair, request your free estimate from Rob the Phone Doctor today!